Monday, August 3, 2009

http://bradboy.wetpaint.com/

OK. Wikis are are a very cool bit of kit. The uses for these are almost endless. On a personal note I can see this being very useful for my music career where I can promote myself with a free website.
But back to the subject at hand. How could this be used in the learning environment?
Well sites like Wet Paint would tie in well with the RSS Aggregators. Group projects could be set up on a wiki and contributed to by students and monitored by as well as added to by the teacher.
I haven't full explored the capacity of this technology but it is one that looks exciting. The wetpaint site appears orderly and easy to navigate. It actually looks like fun. Students would be contributing and benifiting from the experiances of others at the same time. Each student contibution would build on that of previous students.
More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment